We have been attending North Wake Baptist Church in Wake Forest, just minutes from our house. We love it! Madelyn loves her class and Catharine loves being in the service with us. Yesterday she bounced and clapped her hands to the music, she loves music! Madelyn leaves church a happy camper, mostly because she is such an extrovert like her Mom and loves to be around other people!
I have been working from home for a couple of weeks now. It is going well, for those of you stay at home moms who are seeking something to do from home on your own time...look at this webstite:
I don't mind answering any questions you may have about it!
We are looking forward to a visit from Justin's Mom later this month...Madelyn especially :) She misses her Nana and Pop terribly. She talks about it everyday. Every night we pray for them at bed time and she always adds to the end of the prayer something about an airplane or car (because she always sees them after being on an airplane or driving a long distance in a car!)
Madelyn is fighting potty training. Any tips? She has missed the "window." She is just stubborn, but I'm not sure what to do, other than to be patient and not to push her!
I celebrated my 27th birthday last week. What was more special than it being my birthday was that we were also celebrating one year of having Catharine at home, because last year on my birthday, she came home from the hospital!
Thank you for your patience with me about blog updates, I just have been busy lately ;)
Love to you all!
3 comments:
I love all the new pictures! So glad you are loving North Wake. Happy Belated Birthday!
We miss seeing you guys on a regular basis but hope to get together soon!! Let me know what works for you!
Dr. Dirk told us a few days ago that if we brought Allana in at 3 and she still wasn't potty trained, he'd tell us the same thing..."Just be patient. Praise the positive, ignore the accidents."
On the other hand, I do know that there is a place that does "potty therapy." Seriously, they do.
So I think you should let Madelyn run around naked until she figures out the potty training thing.
Post a Comment