So I feel like I maintain this blog for my grandparents only? Everyone else, I believe is on Facebook? If you read this blog and are NOT on Facebook, will you leave me a comment telling me so? I'm considering closing down the blog until we make our secure one for South Asia...so I will decide in the next week depending on the comments I get :) thanks!

Elizabeth is so sweet. I just adore newborns. Even the sleepless nights (
although they make my days hard) are treasured because I have one on one time with her. She is eating every 3 hours, nursing is going well. The big girls adore her. I can't believe 5 weeks have gone by already. I'm finally feeling back to my old self physically. It is nice to not be in pain all the time! I forgot how wonderful that was :)

She doesn't have a whole lot of awake time, but when she does we love it :)

Tiny feet...they are much longer than the other girls' feet! She will be our tallest girl I think!

Loving her daddy.

I wonder if these eyes will stay blue??
11 comments:
I read!!
I read them and see you on facebook!
I am on Facebook, but I always read your blogs here!
We are on facebook but we also read your blog, too. We have enjoyed seeing the girls on here.
I am on facebook, but I don't spend much time on there. I love reading your blog about the girls, since facebook is mostly pictures...but I do know that it's time consuming trying to keep a blog and facebook updated, so I'll follow you whichever you decide :D
I enjoy reading about your adorable girls and where the Lord is leading you! Blessings,
Hey I look at your blog rather than facebook. I don't spend much time on facebook.
Sweet pictures. I look at your blog!!!
Me too; I read! :)
I read too!
Of course I read this all the time and love seeing the family. You know I don't even know how to do Facebook! It is like your own scrapbook to me - don't take it away ;) Gina
Post a Comment