Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Four Months...





Such a sweet girl. She is doing good sitting in the Bumbo seat. Her eyes are still that crystal blue, so pretty :) She giggles and coos and loves to be talked to. She can find her thumb, but really likes her pappy. She is still waking up one time at about 4 AM to eat. She is our chubbiest baby for sure!

3 comments:

Pam said...

All of your girls have similar facial features! Love it--you can definitely tell they are beautiful Martin girls! She is precious! Glad to hear that she is growing, healthy, and happy!

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

She is beautiful Chandra!! She is such a mixture of Madelyn and Catharine.

Gina said...

Chandra she is gorgeous!! Love the blue eyes! Noah's are blue also I think they will stay that way so finally I get a little credit for these babies!! I miss you so much. Hope we can get together and share the babies for a while!! Love you guys. Gina