Wednesday, April 13, 2011

201st post?!

First, I would like to mention that this is our 201st post!!!  We've never formally celebrated a blog anniversary, but the 4 year mark is coming up at the end of this month---so we will for sure celebrate then!  

As for this post.  My girls love to play in dirt.  On this day, I snapped away as they made castles in the sand.  
 Stomping on her dirt pile...
 Sharing dirt so lovingly...
 Hands hard at work...
 And then, a further investigation proved...
This dirt was FULL of little white worms that cause me to gag even now.  Our dirt playing was DONE for the day.  Totally gross.  I'm not an outside person, and this is why.  I hate worms.  I hate wormy dirt.

(You may have to double click the picture to see any of the worms.)



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Me and the boys would probably have gotten out a magnifying glass to check out the worms. That would have been an added bonus! :) So funny!

Rachael Davis said...

A) You are HOT in that blog header pic!
B) When I scrolled down to that second picture, I would have SWORN it was you.
C) I don't even see any worms. And I double clicked.