Friday, December 7, 2012

Photography lesson...

Today was FUN.  My amazing mother-in-law has a good friend who was so gracious to come an hour drive to give us an all day photography lesson!  These pictures were taken by Kristie Bailey and if you need a photographer and live within an hour drive of Birmingham---I highly recommend her!  She is awesome and trying to build a business, I can give you her number.  Proof of her skills below...

We don't have very many pictures together, but oh how I adore this woman!  Such a blessing to me.

Elizabeth took this picture with the help of Mrs. Kristie!

Mrs. Kristie actually helped Elizabeth take this picture!

Showing such self control waiting until the camera was ready to capture her blowing on the "dandelions"...

She loves blowing these "dandelions," even though I'm not sure that is what they are really called...



Every day leaves on a concrete step.  There is so much beauty all around us in the simple things!

My baby.  Oh geez.  She's getting big.


Kristie taught us about blurring, or boca photography.
These were my favorites of over 300 pictures taken today!  Such a fun day :)

1 comment:

Tom & Bek said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Would LOVE to learn more about photography!