We are trying to "teach" Catharine how to sleep through the night. Last night was our first attempt...I'm exhausted. She cried for almost two hours when we put her to bed...I kept checking on her to make sure she was okay and to let her know I didn't abandon her...then at 1:11 she woke up and cried for almost an hour. I gave her a pacifier and she went to sleep...she woke up again at 4:30 and I fed her and then she slept until 8 AM. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be...but hard. At six months old she needs to be in her own room. Our apartment is very small and the girls share a room, so we moved Madelyn to our room until Catharine can sleep without crying a lot. Poor Madelyn! She didn't have a great night either! We are ready for some sleep in the Martin household! Please pray for us in the matter!
No comments:
Post a Comment