Sunday, July 22, 2007
The past few nights
Well, we started out with Madelyn sleeping in our room the first night and Catharine in the crib. She cried a lot and Madelyn woke up a lot too...it was a bad night for all involved. Well, the next night we got a crib tent...if you would like to send a love offering to compensate for this "splurge" please feel free (LOL) and let the girls sleep in the same room. I thought for sure Catharine crying would wake Madelyn up, but she slept through all four times Catharine woke up...thank you LORD! We are getting there. We are tired, or I am, but Catharine is adjusting well. I think this is really good for everyone. She will go a five hour stretch at night and that is good for me! Thank you for your prayers while we make this transition! We will survive!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment