Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy December!

Madelyn loves to use Catharine as a pillow. Poor thing.
I said, "Madelyn, smile for Mom!" She is such a sass pot.
I was on the phone with Justin's Dad (Pop) and Madelyn was crying because she wanted to "go on the airplane and see Nana and Pop. Pitiful.
Madelyn stayed up late (one hour past bedtime) to watch "Shrek the Halls" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"...we popped popcorn and she loved it!
You know Madelyn doesn't feel good if she is just "laying" around. She had a fever last night of 101.5. Will we ever get well??!
Do you see the present under the tree? Catharine's favorite place to crawl :)
What a cutie :)
Madelyn loves to "be a baby." I wish she would love to be a "big girl!" She would rather eat out of a bottle and talk baby talk like her sissy. Will she ever potty train??!! Oh bother.

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

Hpw precious!! I remember the days of raspberries. Leah got sp tickeled watching her!

Pam said...

What fun pictures! The joys of sisterhood at such an early age.