Our living room front windows

The girls' room

Baby Allie's first bath!

Unloading our truck..it took them less than an hour! Thank you to Bro. Jim and DBC youth!!

Justin and sweet Evan (Heather Spence's little boy)

Madelyn holding Allie for the first time

My dining room mantle. I have two mantles...how fun!

Me and John David

Madelyn meeting Nana at the airport

The girls on the airplane leaving WF with Nana

Our couples night with Davin and Alisia. The kids were with our families! We had so much fun one last time together!

Leaving Wake Forest

Madelyn at "Libby Lu" for her birthday, a gift from Aunt Katie!

Look at this girl getting her hair fixed fancy!

Loving her make up!

Sitting eating lunch on our front walk way with friends

Our front porch

Yummy cookie cake

Blowing out three candles

Catharine having fun with bubbles at Nana and Pop's house. She can say "bubbles" now!

All kinds of fun things to do in Chancellor, AL. Like go see chicks at the chicken farm!

LOL. this is so funny to me. We weren't with the girls for a week. These pictures we saw for the first time today, how fun that she got to see these chicks.

Chicky girl

Opening presents on the porch with friends. This is her fancy Cinderella jewelry box from Nana and Pop

Welcome to Carnival Martin! Pop went a little crazy before the girls got there this time. He bought a "Jumpy Jump," a pool with slide and stuff, a slip'n'slide...what else?! Madelyn came home with a TAN!

Catharine loved playing with the balls at Nana's house

Sliding down the slip'n'slide!

cooling off!

Madelyn and Nana

I'm so sorry that these pictures are out of order. I know a lot of people wanted to see some pictures and I didn't have much time! I'll post more as soon as I can. We are crazy busy right now with everything. VBS starts this week and I feel like we aren't even settled yet! Just as a re-cap, Madelyn did have a wonderful birthday. She loved being with her family. We are already tired of the humidity and heat. Yikes! It is hot here :) Love to you all...more soon,
3 comments:
Great update Chandra. We loved seeing all that has been going on with you this week. What a crazy week for you. Keep us posted on how things are going as you get settled.
I am SO EXCITED to see pictures on here! I have been checking every day as I pray for you, and it makes me so happy to know that you're getting settled in and having so much fun. How I miss you, though! Please update as often as you can - we want to know how you all are!
Your house looks so cute! What sweet Birthday pictures! And I am laughing at how nana and pop overdid it with the toys. That is so funny. Those are going to be some well loved grandchildren! :) Looks like they took such great care of your girls why you were away.
Post a Comment