Trip to Durham (Duke University) to see the lemurs!
Khaki is swiping some goldfish from sweet Ethan Brown!
All the five year old boys and Madelyn looking at the lemurs
Checking out where Lemurs come from! Madagascar of course!!!
Hello little Lemur!! A special "thanks" to Julie Brown for coordinating this event! We would never have known anything about lemurs in our area if it weren't for her!!
Dinner with the Willis Family!
Mrs. Kathy feeding Khaki some ice cream
Mrs. Kathy pulled out Mary Kathryn's American Girl doll collection and Madelyn had so much fun playing!Madelyn getting her "special girl" dessert. She loved eating the whipped cream!
Our building's cookout (in honor of us leaving!)Catharine is so funny with how determined she is to be on the ground! She refuses to walk, but will crawl on her hands and feet around in the grass! It is so funny to watch
Enjoying dinner. Christy and John Sansom really worked hard to have a nice cookout for the building. The made some YUMMY hamburgeres!Hudson and Madelyn. They are really so cute together
Packing up to move to ALABAMAI was thinking of shipping the girls down south??
Madelyn's birthday celebration with our seminary family
Madelyn LOVES "CHEENA." When I say she loves her, I mean she says it every single day all day long! She runs to her and loves on her every time she sees her! Gina helped to take care of Madelyn when I was in the hospital and Madelyn has loved her dearly ever since. It will be so sad for her to say "goodbye.." This is a picture of Gina reading one of Madelyn's new books from my Dad.
Madelyn opening a present from my Dad...this was a Pooh book
Madelyn LOVES digging in the dirt outside. She always uses one of Issac's shovels. Gina got her a girly shovel and this was her opening it...and squeezing it to her face with glee!
The Sansom's son Luke and Madelyn are dear friends. They brought her a Princess Make-up kit...she is such a diva putting on her princess lipstick!
The "lovely" cake I made. It is U.G.L.Y...but YUMMY!!
Catharine ate lots of cake!
Another shovel shot!
We are moving in one week. SO hard to believe. Only six days until the girls get on an airplane to Alabama without us! We will be packing all week but squeezing in some last minute play dates. We'll keep you posted on our progress...
We are moving in one week. SO hard to believe. Only six days until the girls get on an airplane to Alabama without us! We will be packing all week but squeezing in some last minute play dates. We'll keep you posted on our progress...
2 comments:
I love the pictures. I can't believe you guys are moving! I love the cake too. LOL. It looks like something I'd make, lol. Good thing our cakes taste good, huh. :)
Ok, that was the ugliest cake I think I've ever seen. lol!
Post a Comment