Loving her slip-n-slide
So cute
Done with the cake
Justin's birthday lunch with his Mom and Mema there
Hair getting long
Uncle Justin kissing Allie
Madelyn and John David playing nice
The kids after a wagon ride
Blowing out candles
Play date at our house

Sorry these pictures are in random order...it was either post pictures in random order or I wasn't posting today! We've been busy getting settled...Hope you are doing well. We sure miss our friends (family to us) in Wake Forest. We do love our new house and church, and being closer to family, but it is a CHANGE. Justin had a good birthday, turning 26! We celebrated with his sister Katie and her husband Alan and kids...ate YUMMY cake and he opened his presents. I got him a coffee grinder and beans for his birthday and we are now drinking fresh coffee, YUM. The coffee drinking in our house is out of control. :)
More soon...
Sorry these pictures are in random order...it was either post pictures in random order or I wasn't posting today! We've been busy getting settled...Hope you are doing well. We sure miss our friends (family to us) in Wake Forest. We do love our new house and church, and being closer to family, but it is a CHANGE. Justin had a good birthday, turning 26! We celebrated with his sister Katie and her husband Alan and kids...ate YUMMY cake and he opened his presents. I got him a coffee grinder and beans for his birthday and we are now drinking fresh coffee, YUM. The coffee drinking in our house is out of control. :)
More soon...
5 comments:
Tell Justin Happy Belated Birthday for us. I should have remembered his birthday was right after mine.
Janel
Hey Guys,
I keep meaning to get in touch with you...by the way, I just stumbled across your blog and I love the pictures. I had only seen a few before now...anyway, I appreciate how you guys have kept up with me through the years and how you have supported me and prayed for me. I'm praying God blesses you. You can keep up to date at my new blog
We will have to chat by phone, skype, email, or something soon. Thanks again for all your support. Talk to you soon.
Nathan
Happy Belated Birthday Justin! Glad to see you guys are doing so well and are settled! We miss you! Love ya!
Looks like things are going well-you're getting a lot of time with your family, which is so nice! Miss you.
Happy Birthday!
We love you guys and miss you!!!! I can't get over Catharine standing up like such a big girl.
Post a Comment