The little play area in our dining room. Okay, so you may think I'm a dork, but I wanted my sweet friends in Wake Forest to feel like they have been to our new house, so here are some more pictures with a few of the girls from this afternoon :)
Hey Cinderella! "Mrs. MiMi" and Brother Rick got this for Madelyn for her 3rd birthday, she LOVES dressing up! Can you see the earrings? Those are from Mema, they are pretend :)
Princess Khaki!
My attempt at a "Libby Lu" hair style
My Publix flowers. LOVE having flowers in my house!
My very fancy fridge, and the door leading to the laundry is on the right, the girl's bedroom is on the left
Our front door. See the cross?
My sink and dishwasher area...Gina, do you see the "Gina bird?" It is in the window.
My desk area
Glamour girl
I am seriously missing my friends from WF. Call me ANYTIME! My cell phone number is the same and our home number is: 334-593-7807 I would love to hear from you!
8 comments:
we miss you guys! YOur house is adorable!
Glad to hear and see that you guys are getting settled. Beautiful home! I loved the pictures of Madelyn and all of her birthday fun--especially the hairdo! What a princess. We miss you guys! We'll talk soon once things calm down with our new little one! Love ya!
Thanks for sharing your home with us!!! You are in our prayers!
Thanks for sharing your home with us!!! You are in our prayers!
ok-so, this is why i love the whole blogging thing--i loved seeing pictures of your new house and what your world kinda like like living there. just know that we miss you too!! looks like yall are right at home though!
stephanie
Chandra- I love watching Catharine walk! That is awesome and your house is so cute! We miss ya'll too so much. I'll call soon so we can catch up on things. Love ya'll!
Love the pictures of the house-you've got it set up nicely! Ethan keeps looking at the pictures of Catharine, pointing and laughing! Miss you. I sent a card w/ some pictures in the mail today!
The pictures are great. Looks like you are getting settled in. Hope you are enjoying being back home.
Post a Comment