Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just a peek inside our day....










Our SPICE girl!




Justin and I were talking about Catharine last night before bed. She is so spicy! Something happened yesterday that was SO funny...I wish we had it on video. Madelyn was using the potty and Catharine ran in there to swipe her panties. She then ran into the living room where we were, teetered back and forth from one foot to the next, ready to bolt around the corner when Madelyn came to retrieve her panties. Sure enough, Madelyn came running, screaming for her panties to be returned (it is only fair!) and Catharine burst into laughter and ran off in the other direction. She truly takes joy in driving Madelyn crazy! Is she a younger sister to the core already, or what?!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I can honestly say as being a younger sister myself that is something I definitely would have done!! TOO FUNNY! Wish we could see you in person but the pictures are wonderful! Miss you!

The Mizell Family said...

SO FUNNY...miss seeing those beautiful girls. Hope you are well and we will wave as we pass by on Interstate 20 next week.

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

I love your children! How I miss them. Madelyn is funny funny. I'm sure you have your hands full! Miss you so much!