Madelyn playing with a ballerina mouse that I had as a little girl
Allie Ruth, almost 7 weeks old
These kids have grown up at this house (in Chancellor at Nana and Pop's) and now they are big enough to sit on the stools. How sweet!
Mema helping Catharine eat watermelon
Catharine's flag picture
Playing croquet...I won the first game!! That is huge for me! We love playing croquet at the Martin's house.
Sweet kisses
He is out of control!
YUM!
Sharing watermelon with Nana
Our family picture, we have a picture of me and Justin five years ago sitting on these steps. How the Lord has blessed us with precious children!
Loving her Daddy
Madelyn kissing Dad
Another popsicle picture
HOT

Happy 4th of July! We hope your day is full of great food, fun memories with family and friends, and beautiful fireworks!
Happy 4th of July! We hope your day is full of great food, fun memories with family and friends, and beautiful fireworks!
5 comments:
wow-catherine is getting so pretty! she really looks more and more JUST like you as she grows up!
i love madelyn's braided pig-tails! i wish AK's hair was long enough for that. they are getting so big!
love the updates!
stephanie
Oh the pictures are so precious! I miss you guys so much and wish our children could grow up together. The girls are just blossoming it makes me want to cry. Oh and you and Justin look lovely too, lol.
Love the picture of Catharine with the flag! I was looking at our pictures from the 4th last year and have the cutest one of Ethan peering in at Catharine in her car seat from when you guys where here for the cookout!
Adorable pictures!! I love Madelyn's hair..soo sweet! I thought of you guys the other day as this Friday is "Dress Like a Cow" day for Chick-fil-a!! Looks like you had a great 4th!! Miss you
The kids are getting so big. I guess one day soon I need to get to know them! (hint, hint). It looks like y'all are having fun with the family! Can't wait to see and talk to you! Call me soon!
Post a Comment