We haven't officially posted on our blog that we are expecting, wanted to wait until we told everyone in person first, but here is our first picture! We were in fact hoping to get pregnant this time and were elated when that test was positive! We are excited and wondering if we will have another girl, or a little boy?! Should find out in late October...it can't come soon enough!
Our first ultrasound picture of baby #3. We will call this baby "raspberry" for now :) That is what size he or she is at this point (almost 8 weeks). This picture was taken at 6 weeks. Everything looks good and my due date is March 19, 2009
I snuck this shot...how rarely do they sit and do this together! They are so busy most of the time.
This is in Maggie Valley, you can actually drive over a stream when going down the mountain. We always take a picture out of the car window when we do this.
Pop and Diane at their wedding last weekend.
Madelyn, five minutes after we left the wedding. Her and Catharine were so exhausted from our quick trip to NC.
Catharine, five minutes after driving off from the wedding.
Another gymnastics picture. Warming up.
Walking on the beam! Very high up!
Being a silly girl.
Me and my look alike child.
7 comments:
We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy! Congratulations! Love and miss you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS! We know you guys must be so excited! We will be praying that the Lord blesses you with a healthy pregnancy. We miss you guys! So great to see how you are on doing on the blog world! Love ya!
So excited that we are so close. Certainly keeping you in my prayers from start to finish. Hang in there.
Congrats!!! You are in our thoughts and prayers! :)
Yay! I'm so happy for y'all! I think it's time we'd better get going on this kid thing or we'll never catch up to you! Miss ya!
Congrats!!! We will be praying for all the health and happiness you deserve!
Corey
YAY! Congrats and I am so excited to be an aunt again. Okay, so I'm not really an aunt but I don't care. :) And my goodness Catharine looks sooo much like you. Trouble. Trouble. Trouble. LOL.
Post a Comment