Monday, September 22, 2008

New Pictures!

We had a great visit with my family in Mobile, though it was very short. We got to meet Emma, my brother's baby girl and Mallory the Mommy. The girls loved Great Papa and Great Nana. They loved going to the Harware Store and seeing the Smiths again. We went for a day trip and were exhausted when we got home, but it was worth it! Erik, Catharine, Mallory, Emma, Me and Madelyn
Catharine and Uncle Erik
Aunt Chandra and Emma Grace
Wide awake!
So little in a carseat. Only 7 lbs 9 oz!
Great Great Aunt Marie and Emma
Emma and her Bible
The girls
Mrs. Smith and Catharine on the counter at the Hardware Store Justin used to work at in Saraland. She loved taking the pennys out of the penny cup and putting them back in over and over.
Mr. Smith and Catharine. She LOVES him!

My Papa and Catharine
Emma
Emma and her Daddy
Curious Catharine
Madelyn eating carrot cake and drinking out of a small glass cup I used to use as a kid.



5 comments:

Corey said...

Hey girl,
Looks like you all had a great visit...How are you doing with your pregnancy?
Corey

The Brown's said...

Madelyn & Catharine have gotten so big!!! It was nice to see them in the picture with their new baby cousin! So sweet!

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Emma is beautiful, Chandra. She makes me want to have another one. I can't believe how big Catherine is getting. Makes me sad. Wish I could see you all.

Alisia Benavides said...

Catharine looks so big! I can't believe it. We need to get together before you guys leave. But we can wait until after the gas crisis is over! love you guys

Alisia

Anonymous said...

WOW. I can't believe how much Emma looks like Erik. :) The girls are soo big.