Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PiCkLe JuiCe...YUM!

I'm on my second cup of pickle juice today. Are you grossed out? Why can't I put it down?? My mouth salivates when I think about it. So funny.

Great news. I felt this baby move two nights ago and have been feeling him/her ever since! It is precious. There is nothing more precious to me in pregnancy then feeling your tiny baby flutter and move around. It is a constant reminder of the precious gift of life that God has given us.

Sad news. Our camera is in fact broken forever. We are camera-less. Anyone that has an extra digital camera lying around and feels the need to send it our way, feel free! Until who knows when, we will not have new pictures, unless I borrow a camera for special events. Sorry :(

Our family is over a HORRIBLE virus that plagued us last weekend. Madelyn got it first (first thing Saturday morning), then Justin came down with it about 5 that night, and sure enough, 4 hours later it struck me. We were the most pitiful thing you have ever seen. Poor Catharine. She stayed in her crib for so many hours that day because neither Justin, nor I could even pick her up we were so weak. It felt so much like the flu...I'm so glad Catharine didn't get it. She does however, have 4 teeth coming in at the same time! Her pointer teeth. Crazy huh? She has been okay, just not hungry.

We are experiencing previews of fall here in Montgomery. We are very sad around this time of year when all of my family in Washington has cold temps and we are still in the 80-90's! Tomorrow the high is 78 and that is HUGE for us! We are planning a day at the park :) Pretty sad huh?

Please look for the polls I'm posting about baby names...curious about what you think :)

Love to you all :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pickle Juice? Here comes your little boy. LOL. Only a boy would make you crave something so revoltingly nasty. LOL.

I'm so sorry to hear about your camera. :( I wish I wouldn't have sold my old one I'd send it to you.

Glad to hear your weather is cooling down and so sorry to hear about how sick you guys have been. I have called you SO MANY TIMES. Call me back! lol

Love you!

P.S. I LOVE the name Henry

Gina said...

So happy to hear about you feeling the baby. I felt this baby at 13 weeks and thought I was crazy, but I wasn't. It was him!! The pickle juice is yucky. Is it sweet or dill? Sweet would have to be the grossest thing I've heard. I did however eat greens and strawberry ice cream mixed together! Love you all. Sad about the camera.

The Brown's said...

So good to read your update! Pickle juice...hm...I did crave pickles when I was pregnant w/ the boys...but not w/ this pregnancy. Hm! At one point we had 2 old digital cameras...the boys tore one apart...as we continue to unpack, I'll see if I can find the other one and will send it your way if I do. By the way-after my dr's appt this morning I went to Panera for lunch...and saw your twin. My heart raced and I started walking over to her when I realized that it wasn't you. Sure miss you.

Anonymous said...

Pickle Juice...I vaguely remember a HUGE jar of pickles sitting in your hospital room when you were on bed rest with Catharine. Those were the days...enjoy your JUICE!!! I've not had any specific cravings yet, lets take that back...I've really been eating lots of leftover mac-n-cheese with Wavy Lays potato chips!!! Yummy!

Love and miss you!
Misty