Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fixed Camera means NEW PICTURES!!

Elizabeth in my tummy at 20 weeks
She looks so big in this picture, doesn't she?
Rare smile for the camera


Climbing

John David, 3 years old now!!

She loved climbing up these stairs all by herself...so big!

Allie Ruth wearing her cute hat...about to take a nap

Mandy, Madelyn and Catharine sliding together

Eating cake...twins??

Sweet Khaki. She is such a doll!


Alex and Catharine swinging together

She wanted to swing in the baby swing. She is so funny :)

20 weeks today...I've worn this shirt with every pregnancy! I have one of me pregnant with Catharine at 20 weeks too!

Ha ha Bonita showing me how to use the "special" swing!



It is so nice to have the camera back!







3 comments:

Amy Pass said...

Yeah for pictures!!! Fun!!! You look precious!!!

I can't believe how big Catharine is getting!!!

Miss and love ya'll!!

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Catharine is getting so big. She looks so much like you.

The Brewers said...

You look great! I love the pics of Catharine and Madelyn. Aren't sisters great. Just wait until there are three of them!!!