Monday, October 20, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Here is the story...

Madelyn came down with the "polka dots" yesterday (chicken pox). Of course she did. SO...her and Catharine had to stay home for the ultrasound. Justin's sweet Mom came and we had phones on speaker as we waited in the ultrasound room for the tech Amy to find out the sex. When we saw the "area" we all knew right away that there was NOTHING there...a GIRL! Justin's face was priceless...remember "101 Dalmatians" when Pongo is told he has 15 puppies??? His eyes were HUGE and his smile was ear to ear? That was Justin. I wish I had a picture to show you. It was precious. Three girls. We are thrilled. Now the question is, "will she be blond or brunette?" Our nurse said, "good luck with those weddings!" LOL

I'll post our ultrasound pictures later on today.

Smiling big,
Chandra

11 comments:

Amy Pass said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! 3 GIRLS!!! FUN stuff!

I love Madelyn called the chicken pox, "polka dots"!! Precious!

gracie :) said...

Congratulations on your third girl! I know you guys are thrilled and looking forward to her arrival.

Pam said...

So sweet!! What was Madelyn's reaction to the news? Congrats on another Martin beauty!! We are so excited for you. And the chicken pox...oh my!! I'll be asking advice on that one when it rolls around into the Weber household. Are you ok with it and the pregnancy (have you had it before)? Miss you guys and love ya!

Keri H said...

That is awesome and we are so excited for all of you!

The Brown's said...

Congrats on a sweet princess! I think this baby is going to be a red-head (it has to run in your families somewhere, right?!?!). We'll continue keeping you all in our prayers. How did Madelyn get chicken pox? I guess you didn't get her the vaccine? I had it when I was 2 and then again when I was 10...so hopefully she'll get a full-blown case of it so that she won't have to get it again in the future. Bless her little heart!

Marsha said...

Congratulations! Another sweet girl!! The three of them will be such great friends, I'm sure.

The Brewers said...

Three girls!! How awesome. Trust me, you guys will love that! We are so happy for you!

Stephanie said...

chill bumps everywhere!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We, too, love our house of all girls! So exciting!
Can't wait to see how all else pans out...you must be feeling good? does all else look safe and on traget with this pregnancy?!
miss you!

We are the Duprees! said...

great news! I'm excited for you! You've been tagged by the way! Love you and miss you!

Misty

ME said...

Girls are great! All 3 of ours are different...Congrats!

awayinmali said...

Yay for girls! ;)