Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lately...

Sorry these are out of order...I haven't figured out how to move them around, nor do I have time to worry with that! I'm just glad to be able to update the blog :) Enjoy! Have a happy Thanksgiving! My dear friend, Sandra, came to visit us. The girls didn't want her to leave!
Madelyn loves Allie
Opening their first Christmas present this year...from Sandra. A set of nativity Christmas cookie cutters, how fun!!
Talking to Nana and Pop, making cookies with Aunt Katie the night we decorated our house for Christmas.
All the kids together
Aww
A dear family in our church has 13 puppies and they brought one for the girls to play with. It was so sweet.
The girls watching a "night time" movie in my room on a pallet. So fun :) I love that they have each other to play with. They are good friends.
Loving the puppy.

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

So will one of those puppies become a part of your family??? Love the cute pants that Catharine has on!

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

You already put your tree up?

The Brewers said...

Your girls are so beautiful and gowning up so fast!! We love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Awww, the girls deserve a puppy. Get them a puppy. Pllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee.