Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random pictures...

She has gotten so spicy these days! This is what she did when I said, "smile Madelyn!"
Playing in the huge leaves
pokingout a little :)
Aww. Daddy and his girls walking to the park.
Classic Catharine. Sucking her two fingers. She is wearing John David's clothes in this picture, and loving it :)
Falling into the leave pile
Eating gummy snacks on a bench at the park
Sweet kiss
"cheeeeeese!" She always smiles big for the camera.
Setting up her desk in her room, she loves her computer now that she can play the games.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Katelyn and Madelyn sure would be sassy and spicy together if we still lived close! Too funny! Catharine has the sweetest little smile! And MY GOODNESS those are some huge leaves--the girls look so small in those pictures in the midst of the leaves! Miss you guys--LOVE YA!

Davin, Alisia, Hudson, and Naomi said...

Miss you!

Erin Emigh Stanford said...

You have such cute kids! I love looking at your blog! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one.

Also, you've been tagged!!!

http://davidanderinstanford.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-been-tagged.html