Monday, February 2, 2009

Justin's Ordination Service

Brother Rick speaking to the congregation.
Justin's Dad, Bro. Keith, giving the charge to the candidates (Justin and David).
Charge to candidates.


Duet, "Faithful One, " a song that has truly ministered to us in the past couple of years.
The ordained men praying over Justin and David at the end of the service.
Recieving their official ordination certificates.
Yummy cake!
Being treated like royalty! This was unreal!
Our family, minus the kids :) at the reception.
Sunday morning, we went before the church to talk about our trip to Virginia and announce that we are going to South Asia. It was a very special time.
Justin shared...
Jusitn's Dad came up and prayed for us. Not many dry eyes I think.
Our little performer. This was after the service on Sunday night. She didn't actually have an audience, LOL.

Madelyn is such a performer.

2 comments:

Pam said...

It looked like a very special and memorable service of dedication and ordination. We are very excited that the Lord is calling you to South Asia. We will be praying for you as you get ready to embark on this adventure, calling, and as you seek His will in the months ahead. We love you guys!

Alisia Benavides said...

We are so excited for you guys! What an amazing life the Lord has blessed you with. I miss being able to drop by! I love all your sweet pregnancy dresses. You look adorable! I've decided I'm coming to see you! Just don't know when?