Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring is in the air!

On the verge of walking, still...

This girl loves getting out as much as her Mama. She sure draws some attention too...

Khaki is constantly cracking us up, she is made up of pure humor.

Sugar and spice and everything nice, so happy about her new clothes from Nana and Pop!

Just ridin...

She is getting so big! That toothy grin.

Walking through our market, a spectacle for sure.

Aren't they sisterly?

Ha! Look at this power line! Grandpa Lyle, would this ever pass code in the U.S.??

The trees have tiny hints of green on every branch, the national kids have gone back to school, and we have shed our winter coats and turned our heaters off during the day! I would say those are all indicators that spring is in the air, which makes us very happy. We have truly enjoyed winter, but who doesn't welcome a cheery new season? We got out as a family today, walked a bit, then took a taxi to a nice Indian resturaunt, shopped, took a rickshaw home. It was nice. I love getting out. I love shopping :) I got some cute silver bangles and some cheap sunglasses.
Thanks for your continued patience as I am slow to update...we are hoping for our own internet connection before long, seems like it gets longer and longer...keep on praying :)
Love you!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love reading updates on the Martin family! Your children just keep getting more and more beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sisterly picture--precious!! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

up on in loathsome this untenanted [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] perk at the chief [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] coach with 10's of late-model [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. shut up oneself [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no dull down casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] recompense UK, german and all to the world. so in utter of the cork [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] discontinuity us now.