Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Knitted treasures

I have a neighbor who is a typical Indian woman, capable of MANY things and under appreciated for her skills! She can knit and crochet, and well, anything of those sorts. She showed me a baby set a few months ago and I was just drop jawed! She sells them for $4. That's right. $4. So, I bought some yarn in colors I loved, and asked her to make me some to send home with Mrs. Andrea when they visit. Here are two that I got today. Beautiful :) Would you remember to pray for this precious woman? She represents a large family that lives next to us, and they are extremely kind to us and show us much favor. So, we have shared with them about our faith, and are praying for God to grow some seeds :) I love life here, sharing life with neighbors is what I truly enjoy.

No comments: