At our VBS this year, I was responsible for the teacher's break room and taking pictures. Madelyn was in a K class, Catharine was in a PK class, and Elizabeth was in the nursery. It was a fun week, and very exhausting! Every day when we came home, the girls literally laid on the kitchen floor waiting for lunch. They were worn out! This year, the theme was "Big Apple Adventure" and I must say I loved it!
| Loved watching these kids dance and sing about Jesus! |
| Blinking eyes while reaching for the skies...the PK song this year was super cute. |
![]() |
| Justin got lots of pies in his face for his birthday! |
| Catharine has made some sweet friends at our new church. |
![]() |
| She was super serious about the movements to the songs this year. |
| Elizabeth's class! Fun times! |
| Our VBS decorating team was amazing. Just sayin. |


No comments:
Post a Comment