Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mary Kay!

Dear friends, I have an announcement!

I now sell Mary Kay, officially...and I need your help!  Would you hurry on over to:

My Website

And place yourself a lil' order??  If you are within the 35406-ish zip code (or not?!), I would love to be your very own personal go to beauty consultant!  Sent me an email and I will for sure set up a time to meet with you! I need practice, people!

Let me tell you why I'm on this new adventure...

We needed something that I could do from home that would help us to pay off my student loans from college.  I know everyone has that one thing they wish they could pay off?!  Well, now that we are able, we're working hard at it!  I have loved and used Mary Kay products for years...it was a no-brainer to sell something I already love and believe in!

To start my business, I need to stock my inventory, and if you have some beauty care needs, would you be so kind as to let me assist you?  For convenience, you can place your order online, or you can call me (205-431-6691) and we can talk about your skincare needs.  I would love to help you!  And, if you are looking for a way to make some extra income to pay off that one thing or save up for something big...for whatever reasons you may have, I would love to talk to you about how becoming a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant can help you!

Thanks for your help in advance!

Chandra
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant (Yeah!!!)







No comments: