Elizabeth has a lil' announcement! She's excited that she is going to be a BIG SISTER!!
We found out on Memorial Day that we are expecting a baby come January!!! It is super early to tell the world, but with our history, we want as many prayers as we can get! Would you lift up this pregnancy, pray for it to be uneventful and "normal" unlike the previous two!
We are BEYOND excited! The girls are too, most days they want a sister, though Madelyn has mentioned that having a baby brother would be really good. We will be thrilled with either, knowing that God is knitting this little one together already...
So excited to share our news with you! To God be the glory!

6 comments:
Oh, Chandra! This is great news! Congratulations!
Praying for normal and uneventful! Very exited for you!!!
I could not be happier for you, sweet Chandra. Love, the Vanderpools
What a wonderful annoucement! I will be praying for you!
Congrats and I will be praying for you girl :)
Congrats and I will be praying for you girl :)
Post a Comment