Sunday, July 15, 2012

He is faithful

I was looking at archived posts from the past 5 years of our blog.  One thing that kept ringing true in my mind is that we have no clue what is going to happen in our lives.  We plan and pray, and HE alone establishes our steps.  We trust in His timing, His plan, His way.  There were times in the past 9 and half years of our marriage when we thought we knew what was going to happen or where we were headed, and by His grace, He guided us to a different place.

No matter what, He is faithful.  We were thrilled to announce our new pregnancy, and are sad to announce (on the blog, though we've announced weeks ago publicly) that we lost our sweet little one June 29th.  God is faithful, in our pain and loss, He ministers to our broken hearts.  For that I'm thankful.

Thank you for your prayers.  

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I somehow missed the annoucement and am just now reading it. I'm so, so sorry.