It was so cold that at night we had a fire! We made S'mores after the kids went to bed. The kids loved looking at the fire. Every time the fire would start to go out, Madelyn would sign the word for "more" and say "more fire!"
Our futile attempt at a Christmas picture.
Crawling EVERYWHERE! We are in trouble :)
A family tradition for the Martins when visiting in Maggie is to drive over to the back side of Cataloochie (I really hope I spelled that right?!) where there are elk and other beautiful sites. Mr. Keith got some great shots this time.
Look at those cheesy grins! Can't you see the Christmas card now?
We had a wonderful time enjoying the company of family in Maggie Valley. The kids played and got spoiled, as usual, and we ate really yummy food! Here are some snapshots of our few days in Maggie. We are all "recovering" from our trip. Everyone is sick...please pray for Catharine especially. I'm taking her to urgent care tomorrow as soon as they open...she seems to be getting worse (started getting sick on Monday). We appreciate your prayers :) Love to you all!
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures! I know what you mean at attempting a Christmas picture. It seems to get more and more difficult instead of easier. :) We are praying you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment