While Caki is sleeping, we sometimes do silly things. Today we did a short "photo shoot." I would tell Madelyn to make a certain kind of face and she would then do it!
She is such a fun little girl.
Here are some of her faces...
Silly face
Just being Caki face :)
Yeah. Our car was DEAD. Wouldn't start this morning for Justin so he had our neighbor and friend Patrick jump it off. That means a trip to the auto parts store! This is the first time we've had a problem with our car. We bought it in 2005 new, so three years is good huh?
4 comments:
Love the photo shoot pictures! Too cute!! Catharine is getting so big too!
I definitely would say three years is pretty good before your first car problem! Hope all is well and it is up and running now!
I love her sweet little face! Umm...three years is MUCH better than the LEMON you had before it...right?...Heather SPence
Who is that friend of Justin's? Can I get his number?
Awww those pictures are so cute. She is getting so big. It makes me so sad. The girls faces are changing so much. I look at Camden and just want to cry. Okay, maybe I have hormone overload or something.
Post a Comment