Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A day at the park



BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...


We are so excited to announce that next month we will be moving to Montgomery, AL for Justin to serve at Dalraida Baptist Church (where we were married, see picture below) as the Children's minister for 15 months prior to moving overseas with the IMB.

God has truly blessed us with this amazing opportunity! We are extremely excited and can't wait to share more! After two and a half years of seminary, we are moving home :)

You can only imagine how excited our family is to be closer to the girls!


More later...

December 14, 2002

Our wedding day! With precious Bro. Rick Evans, our Pastor at Dalraida

_____________________________________________

Today we went to Holding Park and the girls had so much fun. It is a nice day, and is supposed to be the only one this week, so we took advantage of it!











7 comments:

Ed and Jamie said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

My dad may fire you because of that pic before you ever get there! JUST kidding! I am SOOOOOO excited!-H

Pam said...

I am excited for you guys! I know the Lord is going to use this time to allow you to grow and cherish the time with your families prior to leaving!!
The park pictures are too cute! We STILL have to get together and go. I haven't forgotten--I PROMISE!! :)

Ed and Jamie said...

Congrats! I know you are excited to have the opportunity to go home and spend precious time with you family before going overseas. We are praying for you all as you make this transition.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I know you will be so glad to move home and sad at the same time to leave NC. I really hope we cant catch each other before you move but I know if not we will stay in contact! Hugs to you all! Megan Dudash

The Brown's said...

So excited about your upcoming ministry at Dalraida!

Anonymous said...

That's such wonderful news Chandra! Hooray, hooray! And I like the fun special effects on the pics. :)