YUMMY ice cream!
o go!
What a good smile! She was so happy to be at the strawberry farm.
The Lindsey Family, our dear friends
Sour face after her first taste of the cooold ice cream!
Playing checkers with Genny's brother William (he won!)
Our sweet Courtney Brady. She was my PRECIOUS RA at UM when I worked there. She helped take care of Madelyn for the first six months of her life...she recently moved here to go to Southeastern and lives a short walk away. The girls love her so much (and we do too!) We will miss her so much when we leave ;(

This was our first year going strawberry picking. A big pile of our neighbors and friends piled up and met at the organic strawberry farm in Bunn, NC. They give you a bucket and you can fill it up as high as possible for $12. It is worth every penny! They also have homemade ice cream...so good. Madelyn ate SO many strawberries! Every time I looked at her she was popping one in her mouth!
Our attempt at a family picture...YES we did all wear red on purpose. I'm a picture dork :)
Getting so tall!
Helping Dad play checkers with William (Genny's brother)
Daddy showing Madelyn what good strawberries look like
Eating a strawberry, she isn't a huge fan. Notice the pony tail :)
YUM...organic strawberries!
Running to find some perfect strawberries





4 comments:
How fun!! What's the name of the farm? I would have made everyone match too--I guess that makes us both picture dorks!! Hehe! You make me hungry for strawberries just by looking at your pictures!
YUM! Can't wait until we go and pick too!!!!
You've been tagged! Check out my blog! Can't wait to read your traits!
Sooo jealous! Yummy yum yum. I take it that strawberry ice-cream didn't have red food dye. :) How nice to be able to get ice-cream out and not have it loaded with junk. Did you see my post about dipping the strawberries in chocolate? That was so good. You should try that with a few of them. Mmmmmmm.
Post a Comment