Thursday, December 11, 2008

December

Getting so big ...funny Madelyn story from yesterday...
We made Christmas cookies the other day. Our friend Sandra gave the girls a nativity cookie cutter set. SO..of course Madelyn's favorite was baby Jesus becuase He is so little. She made about 7 baby Jesus cookies. Well, yesterday after nap, I gave the girls each a cookie and was talking on the phone in the other room. It got quiet so I peeked in on them to see that Madelyn was eating more cookies in the kitchen, so was Catharine. She got in trouble and was in time-out in her room. When I went to get her I told her she needed to tell Mommy something. So this is what she said....
"Mommy, I'm sorry for eating baby Jesus' head."
A very decorated house in Montgomery. They do this every year. We love to drive by slowly :)

Madelyn's new favorite thing to do for a camera
Her hair is getting so long!!
If only Catharine was smiling in this picture. They were before I took it. Sad.
Aunt Chandra and Emma at the airport before they left for Washington...we miss her and Mallory so much!
After the Deacon's Christmas Banquet at our church, we were all dressed up and I made him take pictures with me in front of our tree!
Her first drawing of a person! We were so proud!
Sneaky girls. They were supposed to be asleep in their beds and snuck into our bed...LOL. I had to take a picture. So cute.
Not so cute. My $28 Mary Kay mineral powder is now gone. She had a baby sitter when this happened, she was supposed to be asleep and had snuck into my make-up. Sigh.

2 comments:

Davin, Alisia, Hudson, and Naomi said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry about the mineral powder.
You look beautiful in your black dress. Happy Anniversary!

The Brown's said...

Precious pictures!!! Happy Anniversary to you and Justin!!!