Friday, January 9, 2009

First blog of 2009

A bunch of random! Enjoy :) LOL, Catharine wasn't too sure about this! He he he, Madelyn feeding her "baby."
Papa and his "babies", or the dogs!!Riding the train on New Year's in Mobile's mall.
Feeding Catharine some dessert, full mouth!
Great-great Aunt Betty holding Catharine, New Year's Day.
Great Papa and my replacement :)
Great Papa getting her sugar:)
Snuggling with Great-great Aunt Marie after she got in trouble :) Saying "bye" to Great Nana in Mobile.
Little girls being little girls.
Madelyn and Mandy playing together.
Madelyn and Catharine enjoying perfect outside weather! Finally!!! Watching cartoons
Enjoying a Friday morning when Daddy doesn't have to go to work!

Justin doin his thing at "FreeWAY" our Wed. night children's program at DBC.


Madelyn is our dreamer/whimsical/singer/dancer girl. Catharine is just super serious about handing Madelyn her cup, but Madelyn is too busy dancing and singing to "Sleeping Beauty." LOL

Madelyn and her friends were singing"Jesus Loves Me" together while they were playing in the sand at the park. I tried to capture it on video...this was the best I got.

Cha cha slide...just so typical at our house to be dancing!

2 comments:

Davin, Alisia, Hudson, and Naomi said...

Hilarious! I love the pictures of the girls feeding Justin with their baby bottle. Me sure do miss you!

Sandra said...

I love the Cha Cha Slide!! That is awesome!