 |
| This set was made my my Mom, the crystal beads are for Madelyn (May), Catharine (January), and Elizabeth's (February) birthstones. I adore this set! What a priceless gift! |
 |
| This is just a silver chain with a silver ball. You may not think much of it, but it is something so special to me. The summer of my sophomore year in college I spent 10 weeks in the Philippines as a summer missionary. I bought a lot of things to bring back, but my favorite thing was a necklace that looked a lot like this one. It was just a silver ball on a silver chain. BUT, when I saw it, I was reminded of the world. It was like a globe with no specified land, because I had no idea where God was going to send me or how He was going to use me. I wore it every day, until several years later, I took it off while spending the night with my sister-in-law and somewhere between her house and mine, it got lost forever! So, I've looked high and low, all over and couldn't find a replica. My Mom made me one. Priceless. I have it on right now :) |
So, this post has me curious. What are the priceless gifts you've received? As Valentine's Day approaches, it is fun to think of what precious gifts people have given us over the years...I would love to hear yours! Leave me a comment and let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment