Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Catharine Walking

5 comments:

ChristyS said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a big girl! I'm so proud of her! Thanks for posting the video. Your new place looks lovely. I'm loving your front porch and those beautiful ferns! We miss you so much! Great talking with you today!

Love,
Christy

Rachael Davis said...

Look at her go!!! Hooray, Catharine!

Davin, Alisia, Hudson, and Naomi said...

We miss you sooooo much! YOur new home is wonderful! And the girls are so beautiful. I can't believe how big Madelyn looked in her libby lu picture.

Stephanie said...

Yeah for Catherine! How exciting! Your new house looks so wonderful-I know you are loving it! Looks like yall are already thriving there! It's just weird knowing that you're not here!
Keep the blogs coming--it will make us all feel so connected as the days pass on...Love and Miss you freind.
Will check in often!

The Mizell Family said...

Makes me want to cry already. We miss you guys and are about to leave ourselves in 3 weeks. I will hopefully be able to touch base once we settle down in Kentucky.