Monday, October 4, 2010

First day


The first day went something like this...
  • She giggled in excitement all the way to school
  • She held my hand all the way to her classroom, and tried to run to her class but I wouldn't let go until we were at the door
  • She immediately found her seat and was introduced to two little girls sitting next to her
  • Met a friend named "Maddy" who told her a secret and ate lunch with her, Madelyn told me she shared her M&M's with Maddy :)
  • Her teacher told me that she asked if she could take a nap because she was so tired, and also asked for a snack because she was hungry
  • When she saw me, she immediately frowned and complained that she wanted to ride the bus
  • She held my hand on the way to the car and then told me, Mema, and Catharine on the way home all about her day
  • She said she worked really hard all day and was very thirsty because the work caused her to sweat a lot, it was hard, hard work (lol)
  • She is excited about returning tomorrow
So, I would say, a successful day!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

this is a precious run down, chandra. i chuckled out loud at the work being hard enough to make her sweat to the point of thirst!

so happy for her! that IS a big day!

Anonymous said...

What a great first day!! I'm so glad she had a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a great first day!! I'm so glad she had a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a great first day!! I'm so glad she had a great day!