OK. If you know me, you know I'm transparent. It is a blessing and a curse. In this life we live, being transparent means you are vulnerable to someone holding something against you later on. You have to trust that the Lord will use it in another's life for encouragement when you share your struggles openly, you know? Well, I'm just at a strange place emotionally, sort of bluish. Would you pray for me? I would chalk a lot of how I'm feeling to reverse culture shock, but knowing that doesn't make it easy. I feel sort-of weak asking you to pray for me as I go through reverse culture shock, and I am weak, but for you to see it is a pride popper.
Anyway, thank you. :)
On another, not-so-blue-note, Catharine had a great "adventure" with her Nana and Pop that included her dear cousin John David. She also got to see her Uncle Alan for the first time in over a year, which delighted her beyond words. That girl is a grownie. She is stinking smart, and sensitive---anyway, pictures from the "adventure" to come soon.
We're in the market for some furniture and anything else you put in a house. We are excited about a $20, used, Pottery Barn coffee table that we found on Craigslist---PrOjEct! Yeah! So, that'll be fun.
And, Justin is preaching again tomorrow at Shiloh, as Interim Pastor. Yup, I'm a preacher's wife. Crazy, this life I'm living. Ya just never know what is coming down the pike...
Happy Sunday!
Love.
1 comment:
Catching up on blogs. Miss you! Praying for you. I love all the pics of Madelyn going to kindergarten. It made me want to go hug my Aivia and not let her grow up!
Post a Comment