Friday, August 27, 2010

Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained.

We were promised sufferings, they were a part of the program. We were even told, "blessed are those who mourn."

We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be.

C.S. Lewis sums up my feelings perfectly.

I've never in my life felt how I am feeling right now. It is impossible for me to put it into words. I hope I can share more after we settle in the US and re-adjust. Be patient with me, though I am transparent, this is very, very hard.

As of now, we are unsure of the exact date but expect to be flying out of Delhi later next week. We will spend time with family and eventually move to Wake Forest for Justin to complete seminary. Madelyn is excited about starting school, Catharine is excited about everything and Elizabeth is along for the ride (strapped to me via Ergo) so it should be fun.

I cannot express enough gratitude for your kind words of encouragement and love. You have all been so good to us and we thank the Father for you. Please stay tuned to know how you can continue to support the work that is going on here, as we will still be ambassadors for the workers here and those who need the Light.

Feel free to email us at 5martinsinasia@gmail.com anytime, and you can also catch either of us on Facebook.

Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..I just saw your blog on your wall. Praying for ya'll!! Don't be discouraged, Jesus Loves Ya'll and is with ya'll in every step step. :)

F.Jones