Madelyn decided 4 days before her birthday that she didn't actually want an Alice in Wonderland birthday party, like we've planned. She actually wants a ballet birthday party. Well, just for the record, I have great intentions to have great birthday parties, but for this reason or that they never work out. This year, we were on our way to having a great party, but again, it just wasn't working out, SO...I'm relieved that I didn't put a ton of work into it, because she just changed her mind anyway!!!
This means, we'll buy a store bought type cake and have the folks slap some ballet shoes on it. So, there ya go. It is super easy to make a 5 year old (ahem, almost 6) lil' girl happy.
This means, we'll buy a store bought type cake and have the folks slap some ballet shoes on it. So, there ya go. It is super easy to make a 5 year old (ahem, almost 6) lil' girl happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment