I was so very surprised to answer the front door to roses from my Grandparents in Mobile. Later, when I spoke with my Grandfather, whom I call "Papa," I told him how special they made me feel. He replied, "well, you are pretty special." Precious words from someone I love more than I can put into words. He has been like a father to me, that precious man. I love him and my Nana so much.
So beautiful.
Yeah, and they make me feel pretty special too. My dear girls. I look at them sometimes and am completely blown away by how blessed I am to be their Mama. Justin made my day special by getting up before me and making breakfast! He poured my coffee, they all gave me special made cards and little gifts. I'm thankful.


1 comment:
What a special gift!! And I just LOVE that picture of you and your girls!!
Post a Comment