Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Toy Story 3

This morning Madelyn graduated from Kindergarten.  Aw, it was cool.  So the following story may have something to do with our morning event.

This afternoon, we watched Toy Story 3 (me for the first time).  I sobbed at the end and my girls LOVE it when that happens.

Madelyn said, "are you going to cry??"

I said, "yes!  It is so sad!  He is going off to college, Madelyn.  He is saying good-bye to his toys!  It is just horrible!"

She replies, "Will you cry when we go to college?"

(OH my word.  Are you kidding me?!)

I said, "Yes, I very much will.  But, we aren't even going to talk about that."

She then ends the conversation with: "Well, you're make up is really messed up."

HAAAAA!  Of course it is.

(Catharine was of course chiming in things like-- "Mom, cry again!"  "Are you gonna cry??"  and so on.)


1 comment:

Gina said...

I cried too!! In the theatre and the boys were so thinking I was a dork!! They DO NOT get all the tears and stuff!! I think it is GREAT that they like it when you cry! Girl stuff ...sigh! Hope you got my message on FB. GIna